What are your individual rights?
GDPR provides the following rights for individuals:
- The right to be informed
- The right of access of the personal information we hold about you
- The right to correct any personal information
- The right to delete any personal information
- The right to restrict processing
- The right to data portability
- The right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office
What personal data do we collect?
When you visit our website and fill in a contact form, you will be asked to provide some personal data – name, email address and contact details initially.
During subsequent contact, we may ask for other personal details in support of your inquiry.
How is your personal data used?
Whenever your personal data is received and used, we take robust, accountable steps to ensure that it is treated securely and in accordance with GDPR.
We will only use your personal data:
- When contacting you directly in response to your inquiry
- Delivering marketing communication and Newsletters
- To carry out marketing research to gain a more accurate representation of the clients which require our services – this latter information is always collected and collated on an anonymous basis.
Will your personal data be passed on?
No. Global Eloquence will never disclose your personal information, unless we are obliged to so by the law.
If you would like to contact us with any questions or concerns that you may have about your data privacy, you can do so at:
Tel: +44 (0) 203 145 0580
Mobile: +44 (0) 7858 775249